Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
PHCC-Texas Plumbing CE
To register you MUST call PHCC-Texas at 512-523-8094.
This course is designed to help Plumbing Contractors fulfill their continuing education requirements with the Texas State Board of Plumbing Examiners. Fulfills the TSBPE 6 Hour Continuing Education requirement for 2020-2021 (registrations and licenses expiring Sept 30, 2020 - August 31, 2021).
Topics for this course include:
- TSBPE Law and Rules
- Methods of Venting Plumbing Fixtures and Traps in the 2018 IPC Installation, Flexibility, and Opportunity for Savings
- Trenching and Excavation Safety
Instructor: Robert Stricker
Check-in time is 7:30 am.
Please be on time. ANY STUDENT NOT CHECKED IN BY 8:00 AM, will stand the chance of losing his or her seat to a walk-in student. Per TSBPE rules, each Plumbing CE class may NOT exceed a 45 student maximum.
**No longer accepting checks at the door. Cash or Money order only.**
Following guidance by the CDC and Texas Governor Abbott on Phase 2 of Reopening Texas, we are able to resume in-person classes in select locations with limited seating and extensive social distancing practices consistent with state and national guidelines this Saturday, May 30th.
Health and Safety
As part of a thoughtful, phased reopening, the safety and health of our members, students, and staff is our number one priority. As always, your safety and the safety of our staff will continue to be at the heart of everything we do. We ask that you are patient with us as we get used to our new normal and new protocols and procedures now required for each and every one of our in-person classes.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- Pre-registration & Pre-payment is now REQUIRED in an attempt to limit the exchange of germs. If you’re not feeling well, please reschedule.
- Protective Wear—All students and course instructors are required to wear face coverings during every course. Students without required PPE will NOT be allowed to sit for the course and will NOT receive course credit. Instructors will also wear disposable gloves.
- Increased Cleanings—Training locations will be frequently cleaned and disinfected throughout the day.
- Wellness Checks—Students will participate in wellness screens as part of the check-in process. Instructors will perform a body temperature reading PRIOR to the student entering the classroom. Any readings of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or more will be documented as a fever and the student will NOT be allowed to sit for the course and will NOT receive course credit.
- Social Distancing—Every other chair is left open to maintain appropriate distancing. Students will also be asked to remain 6ft apart during the check-in process.
Prepayment is required for all classes except in-person Continuing Education (CE) and Medical Gas Recertification (MGRE).
Course registrations are 100% refundable or transferable to another class if you cancel at least 7 days in advance. For example, if your class begins on a Thursday, you must cancel BEFORE the preceding Thursday to receive a full refund.
Any cancellations fewer than 7 days or no-shows will be refunded 50% of the full price of the class.
If your cancellation is the result of a hardship, please contact us by calling 512-523-8094 to discuss your options.
Saturday, February 06, 2021, 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM
Embassy Suites Landmark
5615 Landmark Parkway
San Antonio, TX 78249
Payment in Full In Advance Or At Event